Leverage new technologies to create value
The growth of digital has profoundly changed consumption patterns, working methods, trade, etc. This means you need to adapt to benefit from the opportunities offered by the digitalization of your business (differentiation, economic efficiency, etc.). To do this, you must transform your offerings, your journeys and your processes in accordance with your business model.
To support you with this strategy, our teams will:
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of opportunities available through digitalization of your business
- Identify what's needed to seize these opportunities: digitalization of journeys, adoption of new technology solutions, modification of work practices, etc.
- Model expected gains (additional revenues, cost savings, etc.)
- Support the transformation and train any teams impacted
Transform your omnichannel journeys for a better customer experience
Multichannel, crosschannel, omnichannel… Digitalization of the customer relationship has become essential if businesses are to stay competitive and provide optimum satisfaction to their customers. Designing omnichannel journeys improves the experience for your customers by making it easier, smoother and more relevant, which in turn increases their satisfaction and loyalty.
To support you with this strategy, Comdata teams will:
- Prepare a "customer" diagnosis of your current journeys
- Develop achievable areas for improvement alongside your teams in creative workshops
- Launch pilot projects for quick areas of improvement (quick wins)
- Draw up a prioritized roadmap that considers feasibility and budgetary resource constraints with a costed improvement plan based on your customer experience KPIs (NPS, CES, Loyalty Score, Average Cart, etc.)
Transform your organization to respond better to strategic challenges
To see marked improvement in customer service and the customer experience, it is crucial to improve your structure and implement seamless and cross-disciplinary operational practices.
Changing to be customer-centric will require restructuring organizational silos, adopting more agile and collaborative working methods, modifying governing bodies and adopting new key performance indicators.
These changes enable you to continue optimizing customer journeys. It also requires significant effort to change the company's practices and culture over time.
To support you with this process, our teams will:
- Evaluate the maturity of your organization with regard to customers and omnichannel processes using a "People – Process – Platform" approach
- Define the organizational goal and the realistic steps needed to achieve it
- Define performance indicators that consider the satisfaction of all customers for all employees
- Simplify and/or automate key processes (front and back office)
- Create an ongoing training program to implement new management practices and directions for the company culture
Customer Process Reengineering
Optimize processes to create a more efficient back office
Multi-channel, cross-channel, omnichannel... the digitalization of customer relations has become essential to face competition and give full satisfaction to the consumer. Designing multi-channel paths will improve your customers' experience by making it simpler, smoother and more relevant, thereby increasing their satisfaction and loyalty.
To support you in this process, the Comdata teams:
- Establish a "customer" diagnosis of your current career paths
- Co-construct in ideation workshops with your teams concrete avenues for improvement
- Deploy pilots on quick wins
- Consolidate a prioritized roadmap taking into account feasibility constraints and budgetary resources with a quantified improvement plan on your customer experience KPIs (NPS, CES, %Fidelity, Average Basket,...)
Customer Data Analysis
Create value from your customer data
From searching for a product or service to contacting customer service to purchase intention to the purchase itself, every step of a purchaser's journey provides new data.
To make better decisions, these days businesses must have the tools to take advantage of this data collected from the customer experience (capture, new indicator definitions and using it for business decisions).
To support you with these tasks, Comdata teams will:
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of opportunities for using this customer data more effectively: use cases, develop pilot projects
- Define a target solution for processing and analyzing this data
- Propose management indicators and new task groups to implement any refocusing required